Electric pressure cookers, also known as multi-cookers are very convenient cooking tools in a kitchen because of their versatility and ease of operation. Along with serving as a pressure cooker, multi-cookers can also serve as a rice cooker and slow cooker depending on your requirements. A wide variety of these appliances are available in the market varying in features, sizes, appearance and material. This makes your choice a very tough one when it comes to selecting a multi-cooker for your kitchen. We have, for your convenience, put together a list of top three electric pressure cookers. You can choose from among these, keeping in mind on your requirements and budget. Whichever model you choose, you will be fully satisfied with the performance and will not regret your decision.
Instant Pot IP-DUO60 Pressure Cooker
- Instant Pot 7-in-1 multi-cooker is a best pressure cooker by instant pot that provides all functions in one. By having this mean you are having a pressure cooker, slow cooker, steamer, rice cooker, warmer, browning and a yogurt maker.
- It has a fully programmable operation with 14 dedicated microprocessor controlled programs.
- Three temperature and pressure settings are available for most of its programs.
- It has a 10-fold safety mechanism that is UL and ULC certified which makes it suitable for even amateur cooks to use it without any danger.
- Its durable stainless steel structure can withstand high heats without any risks.
- The pot, gasket, anti block shield, steam rack, rice paddle, spoon and measuring cup are all dishwasher safe.
- Instant Pot pressure cooker reduces the cooking time by 70% when compared to conventional cooking methods.
- It provides a capacity of 6 quarts or 5.6 liters and has a strong heating element of 1000 watts.
- The manufacturer provides a 1 year warranty with the product.
Instant Pot IP-LUX60 V3 Pressure Cooker
- Instant Pot IP-LUX60 Version 3 is a multi-cooker that functions as a pressure cooker along with a slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, browning and warmer.
- It has 10 micro processor controlled programs each for soup, cake, stew, egg, saute, steam, rice, porridge, multigrain and slow cook.
- It has a stainless steel, dishwasher safe cooking pot.
- It has 3 pressure and temperature settings for different functions.
- It does not produce any noise while cooking.
- Pressure cooking with Instant Pot IP-LUX60 V3 reduces cooking time by over 70% as compared to other conventional methods.
- As with the previous model, it has a ten-fold safety mechanism that is UL and ULC certified.
- The cooking pot has a 6 quart capacity.
- 1 year warranty is given with the product by the manufacturer.
Cuisinart CPC-600 Pressure Cooker
- With Cuisinart electric pressure cooker, cooking time is reduced by 70% for more check out how best pressure cookers helps you in save time and many other things.
- The cooking pot is non-stick along with being dishwasher safe.
- It has browning simmering and sauté functions. Along with stews, roasts and vegetables you can also make desserts with it.
- It has automated programmed settings for different functions.
- Variable temperature and pressure settings are available.
- The pot is tightly sealed to prevent vitamins and minerals from escaping thus keeping the food healthy to eat.
- This pressure cooker exterior is made from stainless steel that is fingerprint proof to retain its appearance even after years of use.
- The cooking pot has a 6 quart capacity and a 100 watts heating element.
- 3 year warranty is available with the pressure cooker.